Managing change in your organisation is a real challenge - lets talk about it, develop ideas, and rant and rave. Let's remember that change in people's business lives affects their real lives too.

Tuesday 28 November 2006

Blogging in the real world

This is all new to me - I thought that as a bit of a closet techie (OK World, you all now know) I would be able to see the point behind most changes in the internet world, but I'm pretty sure until Graham Jones enlightened me at a meeting yesterday I hadn't really got it. So here's my first ever, virginal, pristine, blog.

And then I need to ramble on confidently and enlighten the world about managing change and all that stuff, helping folks understand why change is a good thing and why professional change management is key to getting to wherever you need to go. And its not just about your business life.

But that's all for another day....

No comments: